Friday, July 19, 2019

My Best Fall Finds

It feels a little painful to type the word fall on July 19, but with a kid starting school in less than a month it does feel a little around the corner. Hence why, as much as I might resist I do love the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It opened to the public today and while I feel like either the sale gets a little worse or maybe I’m just getting extra picky in my old age there are a few gems that I’m definitely scooping up and I thought you might be interested in them too.

So here is my tightest of tight N Sale edit. But shop fast. The super cute pair of Levi’s I was planning to get already sold out. Grrrr.

MY N-SALE PICKS

teddy coat
blush wedge
plaid wool topper coat
crewneck sweater
vince cashmere sweater
shearling moto jacket
scarf
levis
canvas cargo jacket
slouchy boot
suede leather tote
buffalo check shawl

The post My Best Fall Finds appeared first on Apartment34.



from Apartment34

No comments:

Post a Comment