Hi, I’m Erin and I have a problem. A coat problem. I’ve very rarely met a one I didn’t like. But no matter how big my collection grows, I can never resist a fresh fall coat. Especially when they’re on sale!
I’ve been scouring the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – it started today btw – to find the perfect addition to my closet, but now I don’t know how I’m going to pick just one!
A cropped pea coat feels modern and fresh.
My obsession with all things pink continues with this Topshop duster. Especially since it’s only $85!
A wool trench coat in a cool olive color will never go out of style.
But a sweet pink trench will keep me feeling light on my feet all season long.
A drape neck wool coat feels sophisticated and chic.
A camel walking coat will be a classic for years to come.
SHOP THE POST
The post Must-Have Fall Coats – On Sale! appeared first on Apartment34.
from Apartment34

No comments:
Post a Comment