Saturday, September 9, 2017

Transitional Outfit


It’s been feeling very much like fall in New York lately so I’ve started transitioning my wardrobe earlier than usual. Many of you have requested more outfit posts so I thought I’d show you what I’ll be wearing this weekend.

Silk Wrap Blouse – There is nothing I love more than pairing an ivory silk blouse with jeans. I love this one since it doesn’t need to be tucked and has an interesting front detail.

Jeans – These are actually an old pair from J.Crew that they no longer make but the Toothpick Jeans in Lyric Wash are close.  Everlane has also just launched jeans for $68 for other options.

Sweater Blazer – I will probably need a light jacket or sweater today and I love this cardigan sweater blazer in charcoal that I keep meaning to buy.

Cuyana Small Hobo Bag – This bag just arrived and I already love it to death. It’s the perfect size for weekends when I don’t want to carry one of my big Celine tote bags.

Strap – The Hobo bag comes with a thin strap but I love the wider option I bought that is perfect for wearing cross body. The strap comes in three colors with an alternate color on the back.

Suede Flats – The perfect nude shade shoe in comfortable suede for transitional weather.

Celine Sunglasses – Nude is my favorite “non-color color” and that applies to my sunglasses as well.

Le Labo Santal 33 Perfume – I’ve tried to find another fragrance but everyone knows me by my scent so it’s hard to change. But if it’s not broke, why fix it.

French Notebook – I picked this up at the new Sézane store that just opened in New York. I will have more about the new store in a post soon.

Bon week-end ! 

XOXO,

HC



from Habitually Chic®

No comments:

Post a Comment