Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Classic Coat Sophistication

One aspect of different cultures and cities that I enjoy observing and attempting to interpret when I travel and am meandering about the city streets are the common style trends. After spending two days in Seoul, one style observation I noted was their brilliant choice of coats. All ages, men and women donned well-tailored, classic coats. Most were below the waist, and while many were black, the look was simple, sophisticated and cultivated an air of confident simplicity.

However, from experience, while it is easy to know which coat we want and perhaps which color, finding the proper size can be quite the task. An approach that works for me typically is ordering larger than I might expect, and often, due to my broad shoulders I have chosen just right. Even if I haven’t, I can at least take it to a tailor. Below I’ve done some shopping of you. Since we are kicking off spring, most of the coasts are trenches, but not all. Be sure to have a look and be inspired to add a beautiful capsule coat to your wardrobe.

~Remember: Click on any of the images to be directed to the original source and shop the outfit.

SHOP:

 

~View more STYLE INSPIRATION here.



from The Simply Luxurious Life®

No comments:

Post a Comment