Monday, January 2, 2017

Lady’s Quick Guide to New Year’s Inspiration

Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to a good start wherever you are in the world. I’ve been looking forward to fresh beginnings, and I have lots of exciting New Year’s inspiration to share with you on the A Lady in London blog today.

New Year

New Year’s Resolutions

I’ve mentioned in the past that I’m not very good at New Year’s resolutions, but this year I want to make some and stick to them. Are you making any resolutions? I would love to hear what they are.

If you’re in need of some inspiration yourself, I have a lot of exciting events coming up in London and around the world. If you’re a blogger (or an aspiring one), a marketer, or a PR, head over to my Events calendar and take a look.

My Blogging Basics and Advanced Blogging eBooks will also be useful if your New Year’s resolution is to start a blog or take yours to a professional level.

Travel in the New Year

Where are you traveling this year? I always have a running list of places I want to go, but before I get to it I’ll be flying to Washington, D.C. this month and Nepal in April. If you have travel tips for either place, I would be grateful for them.

I’ll also be heading back to the Scottish Hebrides in May for another sailing trip. I had such an amazing time there last spring that I couldn’t help booking another adventure. I can’t wait to explore more! If you have any recommendations for which islands I should visit, please share your tips.

As for my list, I would love to get to Sicily and Ethiopia this year. If you’ve been to either, where do you think are the best places to go?

If you’re still looking for travel inspiration, my Adventures for the New Year board on Pinterest has a lot of fresh ideas for places that are especially good to visit in 2017. From British, European, and North American destinations to locations further afield, the board is full of top tips.

Happy New Year

Above all, I wish you a healthy, happy new year and I look forward to all the adventures we’ll have in 2017!

Pin it!
New Year

The post Lady’s Quick Guide to New Year’s Inspiration appeared first on A Lady in London.



from A Lady in London

No comments:

Post a Comment