Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stripe It Up

There is never a bad time to wear stripes, but lately I am in need of donning casual, playful tops that are awash in stripes. An aura of the shoulder seasons tends to dance in my mind when I imagine regularly selecting the stripes in my wardrobe, especially the tops for my everyday ensembles.

A stripe top communicates an effortless chic look that neither mutes or elevates out of bounds the entire outfit. Paired with denim, a full skirt or worn under a shearling coat, stripes are simple, sophisticated and friendly to many shapes. Click on any of the images in today’s Style Inspiration post to shop the outfit directly.

 

~SIMILAR POSTS FROM THE ARCHIVES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

~Why Not . . . Wear Stripes?

~New York Street Style Stripes

~Navy & Stripes



from The Simply Luxurious Life®

No comments:

Post a Comment