Monday, October 23, 2017

Major Marble

Even though our kitchen has long since been completed, I can’t help but scroll and oogle kitchen eye-candy. Right now major marble moments keep catching my eye. From epic veining, to ceiling scraping heights and islands wrapped in golden hues you can’t help but swoon. So to help ease you into Monday, I thought I’d share a few of my current favorites. Consider this your morning marble meditation.

major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34major marble on apartment 34

I just want to curl up in that marble wrapped cubbie and spend the rest of my day in there. Don’t tell me I’m the only one.

images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

The post Major Marble appeared first on Apartment34.



from Apartment34

No comments:

Post a Comment