Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Paris Style in the Fall

Paris Fashion Week wraps up today with Chanel, Miu Miu, Thom Browne and Louis Vuitton’s presentations of their Spring 2018 collections. I have been picking my favorites from each week’s collections, and you can view what I have selected from Paris so far here on Pinterest.

Fall days when the sun beams and the leaves are beginning to turn offer the most exquisite light and moments to savor in my opinion. Okay, I can probably found similar priceless moments in each season, but with fall upon us, it is quite sweet. And seeing inspiring ensembles walking along Parisian streets is a double treat of sorts. Below (and above) discover a few of my hand-selected street style favorites captured throughout this past week.

 

~View more Paris Style Inspiration below:

~Paris Street Style: Sandra Semburg

~Parisian Details

~Paris Street Style & More

~Dreaming of Paris

Images via Vogue and Refinery 29



from The Simply Luxurious Life®

No comments:

Post a Comment